STUDY ON LIFE CYCLE COST ANALYSIS FOR ROADS
Life cycle cost analysis of existing road is ending up progressively huge to decide the correct time of support and the best possible move, which ought to be taken for upkeep. A proficient support arrangement is basic for a cost-viable, agreeable and safe transportation framework. Yet, the choice to keep up the road offices, consider various potential ways from routine upkeep activity to remaking of the road arrange. In addition, a monetary analysis of a road system is needy upon various variables, which are answerable for choosing road functionality level. Enhancement model is an expository model, which makes a cost advantage analysis and contrast that with different potential options with give out the most ideal movement inside the apportioned spending plan, before being completed in field work.
In the present investigation, the point was to build up a general enhancement model to give the most cost-viable action. The decision of support activity is partitioned in four gatherings from no activity to restoration. Different components like traffic development, natural conditions are considered, alongside the International Roughness Index (IRI). „C‟ language program is utilized to plan the model.
• Ahmed.K, Abu-Lebdeh, and Lyles, R.W. (2006). „Prediction of .pavement distress index with limited data on causal factors: An auto-.regression approach.‟ International J. Pavement Engg. 7(1). 23–35.
• Application Of Low-Volume Road Maintenance Management Systems In New Zealand
To The Philippines.
• Avro Tinni (2003), „Cautions with life cycle cost analysis for optimal pavement
• Dr. Santosh A.Jalihal, Kayitha Ravinder, Dr.T.S. Reddy, (2005), „Traffic characteristics
of India: Proceedings of the Eastern Asia society for transportation studies.‟
• Geoffery Lamptey, Muhammad.Z.Ahmed, Kumares.C.Sinha (2005), „Life Cycle Cost
Analysis for INDOT Pavement Design Procedures.‟
• Jon.A.Epps and R.G.Hicks, „Life cycle costs for asphalt-rubber paving materials.‟
• Kathleen.T.Hall, Carlos.E.Correa, Samuel.H.Carpenter, Robert.P.Elliott, 2003
„Guidelines for Life-Cycle Cost Analysis of Pavement Rehabilitation Strategies.‟
• S.S.Jain, M.parida, Sanjiv Agarwal (2004). Development of pavement management system for Indian national highway network.
• Stantec Consulting Services Inc., FLH PMS Final Report – Volume I: Development and
Implementation of FLH PMS, January 13, 2006 (unpublished)
• Stantec Consulting Services Inc., Report for United States Fish and Wildlife Service
Pavement Management Analysis, January 28, 2011 (unpublished).
• US Fish and Wildlife Service, National Wildlife Refuge System Map, United States
Department of Interior, Division of Realty, Washington, DC, September 20, 2008.
• V.Mandapaka, I.Basheer, K.Sahasi, P.Ullidtz, J.Harvey, N.Sivaneswaran, (2005),
„Application of mechanistic-empirical and life-cycle cost analyses for optimizing flexible pavement maintenance and rehabilitation.‟
• William. G.Holland (2012), „Illinois department of transportation‟s life-cycle cost analysis for road construction contracts.‟
- There are currently no refbacks.